360 Feedback assessments created by the Center for Creative Leadership help organizations create a common language and feedback process.
- Executive Dimensions assesses top-level leadership behaviors. (read more)
- Benchmarks measures the critical skills learned through development and possible career derailers. (read more)
- Prospector assesses skills for learning and leading. (read more)
- SKILLSCOPE a fundamental assessment that measures 15 job-related skills key to managerial success (read more)
- 360 BY DESIGN a custom feedback assessment that addresses your organization’s specific leadership needs (read more)
Self assessments can be used with individuals or teams and help gauge specific needs and identify strategies for areas of improvement.
- Learning Tactics Inventory profiles a person’s preferred learning behavior, explores ways to adopt new learning strategies and behaviors. (read more)
- Job Challenge Profile helps managers and executives understand and use their job assignments to develop valuable skills. (read more)
- Campbell Leadership Descriptor identifies characteristics for successful leadership and look at individual strengths and weaknesses. (read more)
Organizational and team assessment offer the opportunity to understand the organization from both a climate and effectiveness perspective.
- KEYS assesses the climate for creativity and innovation. Assists you in developing an action plan, based on hard data, to improve the innovative culture within and across businesses. (read more)
- Leadership Gap Indicator identifies leadership effectiveness and developmental needs. (read more)